Friday, March 23, 2007

Illustration Friday- I Spy.......


...a mermaid! This weeks topic was fun, lots of leeway- I always like that. I am actually going to use this image for some pots that I am working on for a spring art festival next month. I'm decoupaging the designs onto brightly painted terra cotta pots and using acrylic pens and glitter to complete the designs. I also may use this in my card shop. If you haven't checked out the Greeting Card Universe yet, I would say that you should. Pay is fifty cents a card and you keep copyright. What the heck, take a look. Have a good week and thanks for looking.

5 comments:

pati said...

Hehe she's beautiful!

cabanadigital.com

Unknown said...

Now this is fun. And cute too!

studio lolo said...

Sweet illo...love her hair!

Diane Duda said...

she's a cutie! love your "total" illo, too!

tusen said...

she's really sweet.