Monday, April 14, 2008

Look at what I have at my house.........

The text and pictures on this post dont exactly line up, which proves to me and anyone else reading this, that I am computer challenged.
I had a chance to work with fabric markers over the weekend. I am pretty happy with how the tote bag turned out. I need to find something to protect the design, probably some kind of coating?
I made a set of gift tags for a Mothers Day gift. I decoupaged a couple of my drawings and added some paint. I like how they turned out.
If you're feeling adventurous, keep scrolling.........................the best picture is last!









Dont be shy.....................keep scrolling......








I was lucky to be quick enough at Noodle and Lous last shop update to snag a house! I am very pleased and have to apologize for the bad photograph. I have put it in a spot with some of my favorite things. Thanks Jenn!

5 comments:

Carmen said...

Love, love, love your tote!!! And aren't Jenn's little Lulettes adorable! I got one too and it is even better in person!

Have a great day!

Carmen

annas dreams blog said...

Hello, Thanks for you comment on my blog, your work is very Beautiful too, and your tote is awesome!!!, Thanks agin.

noodle and lou said...

Coco the tote is fabulous!!!!! I just love it!! I can't believe you did that with fabric markers...it is really amazing!!!
And I love that my little house is hanging out with your sweet little things:):):) Happy week to you!!
xoxo...jenn

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ms Dragonfly said...

you've got some beautiful things there. i like her houses too :)