Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Take a look....



Thought you might want to take a look at the "Pumpkin Junkin" link to the right. I first heard of Holli Conger one year ago when I picked up a copy of the 2006 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market. She had written an article titled, "An Illustrator's Journal, Launching a Dream Career Day by Day". She wrote about her efforts to become an illustrator over the course of a year. I found the article very inspiring and sent a quick e-mail to let her know. Much to my delight, she sent a very kind e-mail back. That, along with her creative work, has always impressed me. Take a look at the Pumpkin Junkin link and have some fun.

4 comments:

Krissy said...

Okay, how fun are her 'junk' illustrations. I can't believe she creates all of that awesomeness from found items. Thanks for highlighting her!
Krissy

Carmen said...

Cool! Thanks!

noodle and lou said...

thanks for the link Coco!!!
xoxoxo

p.s. how did you know the boys wanted a Clone Wars pumpkin!?;););)
ooooh are they predictable or what!! heeeheee

annas dreams blog said...

Hello Coco: I wish you a full of Love New Years, that all your wishes come true. Lillian