Monday, May 12, 2008

That durn wild west!


Over the Mothers Day Weekend, for the last fifty one years, Sonora Ca, hosts the second largest parade in the state. It is second only of course to the Rose Bowl Parade. It is complete with rodeo and queen. I guess I had the wild west on the mind. I may try and do a 10 page coloring book with these characters, hmm....... I have also listed it as my very first ACEO card in my etsy shop. I really enjoyed working on this, I'm looking forward to doing more! Have a great day, summer is on the way!

3 comments:

annas dreams blog said...

Hi Coco: Very sweet and Beautiful painting, you should make a book with your ilustrations, this would be awesome. Have a wonderful week. Lillian

Krissy said...

Howdy partner! That is one adorable ACEO. I'm working on a few myself! Talk to you soon.
Cheers,
Krissy

noodle and lou said...

Hi Coco!! I agree with Lillian!! You should make a book for sure!!! I love your aceo:)

xoxo...jenn

p.s. The 80's bulletin board event is coming up at the end of the month:):):) wish me luck!!