Monday, June 16, 2008

Vacation is always nice, but its good to be home!




Hello, hello! We are back from a week of traveling and boy was that a good time! I posted a couple of pictures to share. The top picture is of my two boys posed in front of La Bufadora in Ensenada, Mexico. There is a place along the shore that when the tide comes in, causes the spray to shoot up in the air. There is also a open-air market close by. The bottom picture I wanted to post to show Lillian. They had different pictures of Frida on mesh tote bags for only $5! I think they're pretty cool and just right for this time of year.
Okay, share your ideas. The middle picture is an effort to use up supplies that I've had accumulating so I can buy new supplies and not feel guilty! Hence, you see bookmarks in the beginning stages. So, thanks for stopping by and have a good week!

4 comments:

annas dreams blog said...

Hello Coco: Definetly Im very sure you had a great vacations, I have never been on Ensenada but Im sure its a colorful and lovely place like some of Mexico places, I am so happy to hear that you and your boys enjoyed. The Frida Mesh bag it is awesome, its so orginal and what a great price you got it for, its a great bargain and those bags are so useful for shopping. Welcome back and Thank You for sharing.

noodle and lou said...

Hi Coco!!! Sorry I've been so MIA!! I am posting pictures of those crazy bulletin boards this week:) Thank you for asking about them and reminding me to show photos!! Your boys are so cute...my son hates when I call him cute, so I should probably say handsome;) LOVE your Frida bag so much!!!! Happy week to you:):) xoxo...jenn

Krissy said...

coco, it's never too late to trade!! Bring it on! Email me your address and I'll get one out to you. I'm making cards all week.
Krissy

Krissy said...

Coco....I LOVE my card! I can't remember if I emailed you to let you know that or not but it it wonderful! I'm so glad you wanted to trade with me. Yours should be arriving shortly. Thank you SO MUCH!
Krissy