Saturday, July 19, 2008

Catching up!





Man oh man, little computer glitch and your stuck! Mine was the infamous "operator error", but I'm up and rolling now. Way overdue is a thank you to Krissy for the great trading card that she sent. My picture doesn't do it justice, I have it hanging in one of my favorite places so its easy to see. (picture #3)

I have been working on some flowerpots also, I think that I'll wait until tomorrow to take them outside for a better picture. (picture #1)
The second picture is of a fountain on Catalina. I really liked the tilework. I just got back from seeing the movie, "Mamma-mia". Its great, go see it.
Someday I'll figure out how to insert pictures and text where I want them.





1 comment:

Krissy said...

Coco, thanks for the shout out! I'm enjoying my little goodie from you so much as well! And LOVE that flower pot. I'm a big kitty cat fan....
Krissy